SYNERGY
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
koraz



Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-06-13

PostSubject: Application   Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Hello im Kristopher and im 32y old. Im quaker since 2000 or 1999 dont remb. Wink First I played q2 favorite map n2. Then since 2003 q3a Noghost, CTF mod on ctf1 ofc fastrail Smile My first clan on Noghost  was WRS then DmD ( not long cuz this clan was kinda dead when i was joining) another IRA (this clan u must know, with this clan we got first or second place on Noquake cup, dont remember too). After ctf died I went to Freeze tag insta where i played in DW-fastrail, Ownage-slow (maybe there were more clans but im really not remember it was long time ago for me) Before i come to ql i trayed to play on q3a 1.32 Excesive mod- but not long. After this i come to ql.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kEy21
Admin
avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Hello, we are discussing your application and will let you know our decision as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://synergy.forumativi.com
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:13 pm

kEy21 wrote:
Hello, we are discussing your application and will let you know our decision as soon as possible.

this must have been probably the most sarcasm and the biggest troll answer in last months. Ohhh memories I have been missing this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koraz



Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 pm

sico wrote:
kEy21 wrote:
Hello, we are discussing your application and will let you know our decision as soon as possible.

this must have been probably the most sarcasm and the biggest troll answer in last months. Ohhh memories I have been missing this

So do you know the answer already and it isnt good for me rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:23 am

koraz wrote:
sico wrote:
kEy21 wrote:
Hello, we are discussing your application and will let you know our decision as soon as possible.

this must have been probably the most sarcasm and the biggest troll answer in last months. Ohhh memories I have been missing this

So do you know the answer already and it isnt good for me rabbit

http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/summary/K0raz

goodbye my sweet polish prince
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kEy21
Admin
avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:37 am

After a long discussion we decided to communicate that you are in......

a big trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://synergy.forumativi.com
koraz



Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:34 pm

I never do smth wrong,If for doing smth wrong means have a balls synergy havent Smile sico means what ?sick? ASD?> or sad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:26 am

koraz wrote:
I never do smth wrong,If for doing smth wrong means have a balls synergy havent Smile sico means what ?sick? ASD?> or sad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohXI3po8hK0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burzykk



Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 pm

You shouldn't make jokes out of sico! He never plays, but he always has the last vote to recruit someone. You pissed him off? You are probably out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://strefaaplikacji.pl
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down
 
Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNERGY :: JOIN US-
Jump to: