SYNERGY
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
asd.



Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:53 am

2 ez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.



Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:03 pm

sico wrote:
2 ez

i like the way u consider yourself a good player and call everyone easy , just like kyzer and burzyk

honestly , u guys would lose all the cb games without sideshow and asd.

being in a good clan and winning everything coz of your teammates doesnt mean your good aswell.

remember 'sico@20fps@' when u were last vs sly.
(excuse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hect1c



Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm

heyo, don't know who you are/what clan you're in but sorry if you've been offended by us - we're just messing around, all fun and games for us. Regarding sideshow and ASD, I agree they're really good players and probably amongst the best in noghost, but if we relied on individual players we wouldn't be where we're at now, and we wouldn't be called synergy - see definition (also ~80% of our games on cb have been without sideshow). Anyways, just for fun, if you think we'd lose all our games without ASD and sideshow, you can pick any 4 players from our line-up (except for east) and we'll play with that team.

D:
kEy21
Burzyk

M:
Sico
ASD

O:
kyz
hypno
hect1c
Arronax

FR:
amaze
east
snff

Q3:
Sideshow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.



Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:07 pm

You guys are good no doubt thats why u guys won cups/ladders.
But i dont like they way kyz burzyk and sico think that ng is so easy.
i mean yeah , in syn they can win us.
but considering to individual skills they arent that good.

i saw burzyk sucking and fucking around on servers coz he got mad.
kyzer aswell.
and sico with his 20 fps excuse.
and these happened like 1-2 days ago or a week idk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyz

avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 25
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:16 pm

you need to stop fucking accusing me or anyone else of synergy and stop fucking naming our names so often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amAze

avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:55 pm

who is this fellah that posts lame shit on our forums without using a proper name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hect1c



Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:29 pm

amAze wrote:
who is this fellah that posts lame shit on our forums without using a proper name?

there we have it folks, amazes 100th post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:48 am

I love like '' s '' keep saying that I am not that good even if I was in 10 frag lead before a$d vs m0m and game ended with 10 frag lead from A$D or so, when score was like 15:3 i did not care anymore cos it was really too ez.

About my nick sico@20fps - yes I rly had like 20-50 fps whole game and still could be much better as the rest of enemy team and its rly sad.

And last thing if you wanna talk bullshit about myself kyzer burzyk and rest that we say ng is 2 ez -we are just fucking right - noghost is TOO FUCKING EASY FOR SYNERGY so deal is it with you nonamer.

And yes I am not that good as I used to be in noghost ( but still can be TOP player in your ng nooby community ), because I havent played ng for 2-3 years now but if you want I can remember you that I have 3 golds , 2 silver , 2 bronze from 1.16 NG CB cups so yes I can have big mouth against people like you who have never won anything.


'' being in a good clan and winning everything coz of your teammates doesnt mean your good aswell. '' - oh well I already remember that we all are in team because we cant frag. We are in team only because they need some numbers of players to play games.

Holy shit it's some motherfucker who has never won anything in q3/ql and he is mad - and writing here with nick '' s '' just confirms that.

Bye bye nonamer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyz

avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 25
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:43 pm

if we try every game it will end with such scores slip, i hope you dont see this as an insult.

edit: i dont think my accuracy was that bad either considering the railjumps.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.



Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:51 pm

@kyz

showing ss wont make u good or syn

i can clearly remember when u couldnt even touch me in some public game and u got mad.

@sico

you are just damn arrogant

and i STILL SAY IF U STILL DIDNT GET IT

you are not good.

not as good as that u can call NG EASY

maybe in past u was but now you are nothing more than a normal player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:58 pm

s. wrote:
@kyz

showing ss wont make u good or syn

i can clearly remember when u couldnt even touch me in some public game and u got mad.

@sico

you are just damn arrogant

and i STILL SAY IF U STILL DIDNT GET IT

you are not good.

not as good as that u can call NG EASY

maybe in past u was but now you are nothing more than a normal player.

even if I havent played ng for 2 years I can still frag whole ng scene so EASY ! same like nonamers like you , SO EASY! Now go cry u fucking nonamer and frag bots with your shit nooby clan like FC and so on, and yeah I am arrogant against stupid nonamers like you who cant even show normal nick because you are ashamed noob who has never won anything. PLease go cry to another page - btw we gonna win next Quake Live cup so I will come to ng to say you EASY. Stupid bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyz

avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 25
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 pm

lol so because i couldnt touch u in a public game ur saying im bad? Very Happy the more u talk the more u embarrass yourself. I doubt neither me nor any other syn member has to prove himself to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.



Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:52 pm

no i didnt say you'r not good , but that made no sense to came up with that screenshot again.

sico even asd told that your just stupid and isnt even good

admit it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:26 pm

man we are synergy - we talk bshit to each other every single time so I would not be surprised if it was his words - but man even if I '' suck '' I am still much better as you , as your nooby clan and as the rest of nooby NG scene. Yeh I also sucked when I played 1v1 Europe noghost insta cup when I owned t0zzi in semifinal and I lost in final 1-2 to nemisis - yes during whole cup my team synergy helped to go thru the group and playoff <3
Dont want me to look for screens when I was potm in previous noghost matches.

Call me sucker as much as you want but I am on the TOP in insta scene from 2007 (1st gold with OQ against nox ) to 2013: Noghost - 3 golds , 2 silvers , 1 bronze , From QL - 3 golds , 1 bronze , 1 silver , One world instafreez title.

If you wanna fight and call someone sucker some fight with me with cups and stuffs - come on you BLABLABLABLA

Admit it nonamer and nobody you will never have something like this :*

Please cry more and go train vs bots <3

Haha noobs like this make my day every single fucking time cos they are mad that there are ppl much better as they.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.



Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:29 pm

sico wrote:
man we are synergy - we talk bshit to each other every single time so I would not be surprised if it was his words - but man even if I '' suck '' I am still much better as you , as your nooby clan and as the rest of nooby NG scene. Yeh I also sucked when I played 1v1 Europe noghost insta cup when I owned t0zzi in semifinal and I lost in final 1-2 to nemisis - yes during whole cup my team synergy helped to go thru the group and playoff <3
Dont want me to look for screens when I was potm in previous noghost matches.

Call me sucker as much as you want but I am on the TOP in insta scene from 2007 (1st gold with OQ against nox ) to 2013: Noghost - 3 golds , 2 silvers , 1 bronze , From QL - 3 golds , 1 bronze , 1 silver , One world instafreez title.

If you wanna fight and call someone sucker some fight with me with cups and stuffs - come on you BLABLABLABLA

Admit it nonamer and nobody you will never have something like this :*

Please cry more and go train vs bots <3

Haha noobs like this make my day every single fucking time cos they are mad that there are ppl much better as they.



Do u even think before u write down smth or u just do it like you are breathing coz thats quite dumb

OMG ME SO GOD NG SCENE ARE SO EAS



but when u get raped u ragequit.

and i dont say that u might get owned by me .. no.

im kinda new to ng with my 3 years


but slad or tchnx can win you i guess or they could make a score that wouldnt be so easy for you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 am

s. wrote:
sico wrote:
man we are synergy - we talk bshit to each other every single time so I would not be surprised if it was his words - but man even if I '' suck '' I am still much better as you , as your nooby clan and as the rest of nooby NG scene. Yeh I also sucked when I played 1v1 Europe noghost insta cup when I owned t0zzi in semifinal and I lost in final 1-2 to nemisis - yes during whole cup my team synergy helped to go thru the group and playoff <3
Dont want me to look for screens when I was potm in previous noghost matches.

Call me sucker as much as you want but I am on the TOP in insta scene from 2007 (1st gold with OQ against nox ) to 2013: Noghost - 3 golds , 2 silvers , 1 bronze , From QL - 3 golds , 1 bronze , 1 silver , One world instafreez title.

If you wanna fight and call someone sucker some fight with me with cups and stuffs - come on you BLABLABLABLA

Admit it nonamer and nobody you will never have something like this :*

Please cry more and go train vs bots <3

Haha noobs like this make my day every single fucking time cos they are mad that there are ppl much better as they.



Do u even think before u write down smth or u just do it like you are breathing coz thats quite dumb

OMG ME SO GOD NG SCENE ARE SO EAS



but when u get raped u ragequit.

and i dont say that u might get owned by me .. no.

im kinda new to ng with my 3 years


but slad or tchnx can win you i guess or they could make a score that wouldnt be so easy for you


I never ragequit for 1st. For second I played clanwar for HeLL and I was in lead with 20 + frags before slad and tchnx.

Somethiing more my nooby sl1p? now go cry cya <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.



Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 pm

20 spawnfrags?)

i see why are you calling ng easy , actually u have no life or you are disabled

which one sico?Razz

i guess your disabled and u got denied when u tried to get a girl everytime?Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sico



Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : New City

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:35 pm

s. wrote:
20 spawnfrags?)

i see why are you calling ng easy , actually u have no life or you are disabled

which one sico?Razz

i guess your disabled and u got denied when u tried to get a girl everytime?Sad

If you cant win this gaming '' war '' you start this shits because you have nothing left to use? This just shows how MUCH
you wanna win but you are losing on eveny lane, always when I own you in some you come with some other new shit
with no knowlage ( about my life and stuffs - I am pro table tennis player and marathoner working for USA design company and I have such a great girl you will never have ) Sl1p please stop this shit because you look so WANNABE - I understand it you are much worse than we all so you need motivation - but its good someone told me you are like 16-17...

So please this is all about Quake 3 and gaming so If u wana win this game win me and own me in some cup ladder but please do not come with shits like this cos u will lose here too...

Topic is closed for me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amAze

avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:58 pm

oh man.. dont stop.. this brings back nostalgic feelings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyz

avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 25
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:35 pm

dont tell me u actually read all that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.



Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:24 pm

no sico its all about that STOP calling smth easy that can still challange you , i wouldnt even talk to you if you would stop being damn cocky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burzykk



Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 am

My life be like ooooooohaaaaaaaah. Seriously calm down SL1P. You have nooo idea why do I play like that all last days, and you will never know, but I can guarantee you that we r not worse players than side or ASD. Side is just fresh after a long break and he find it very exciting to play, ASD is just in v. good shape. And you probably didn't even see hect1c playing it now, be carefull!

Imagine... a clan full of pro players playing a game vs any1 you want. They really have to share the frags between each other, and the fact that some1 is just behind doesn't really mean that he's worse than the others. COME ON.

You remember when I played with Shaf and others in bGr, I used to have around 60% accuracy and we won alot of hard games as well. Now I really do play quite worse and I got my own reasons for that, but it is nothing you have to really worry about. Just let me play vs best 4 ng players in your opinion and I swear I will do my best. ATM I so dont care about my scores, especially playing with syn guys coz it soooooo doesn't matter if we still win everything. I got hardware reviews to do, and I gotta do pretty few tests, change alot of things etc. etc.

Why still ?jelous? that you even bothered to come by here?

Especiallyyyyy for you mateeeeeeeee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-yCg-0-baE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://strefaaplikacji.pl
s.



Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:52 pm

burzykk wrote:
My life be like ooooooohaaaaaaaah. Seriously calm down SL1P. You have nooo idea why do I play like that all last days, and you will never know, but I can guarantee you that we r not worse players than side or ASD. Side is just fresh after a long break and he find it very exciting to play, ASD is just in v. good shape. And you probably didn't even see hect1c playing it now, be carefull!

Imagine... a clan full of pro players playing a game vs any1 you want. They really have to share the frags between each other, and the fact that some1 is just behind doesn't really mean that he's worse than the others. COME ON.

You remember when I played with Shaf and others in bGr, I used to have around 60% accuracy and we won alot of hard games as well. Now I really do play quite worse and I got my own reasons for that, but it is nothing you have to really worry about. Just let me play vs best 4 ng players in your opinion and I swear I will do my best. ATM I so dont care about my scores, especially playing with syn guys coz it soooooo doesn't matter if we still win everything. I got hardware reviews to do, and I gotta do pretty few tests, change alot of things etc. etc.

Why still ?jelous? that you even bothered to come by here?

Especiallyyyyy for you mateeeeeeeee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-yCg-0-baE


Guys you really cant understand what the fuck im on about?

I DONT FREAKIN CARE IF U CAN PLAY BETTER THAN ASD OR CAN BE SUCK

JUST DONT FUCKING CALL SMTH EASY THAT CAN STILL CHALLANGE YOU , WINNING EVERYTHING DOESNT MEAN THAT NG IS EASY.

what cant u guys understand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hect1c



Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 pm

hey you got your opinion... if our opinion is that NG is easy, nothing wrong with that is there, especially if we can back it up.

or if NG isn't easy, we sure as hell make it look that way atleast.

after playing ql at a high level for so long, some of us just find Q3 easy... if we consistently have close games or even lose games, then we'll say it's somewhat challenging; until then, it is what it is... easy.

in fact, I was considering telling the guys to only post our losses, but then I realised the forums would be way too inactive...

yeh, the arrogance level is high (but it's all in good fun) Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   

Back to top Go down
 
Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What people do after ladder resets
» D2 Ladder Reset on Battle.net - 26.05.2015.
» LADDER RESET 17:00 GMT+0
» Ladder has been reset!
» When is Ladder reset?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNERGY :: CLANWARS, PRACTICES AND FUNWARS-
Jump to: